• in the middle of the season 90% off my players is unregistered - add pic and game save

elrona
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: Elron Aviv - Maccabi Haifa.fm

Description of issue

in the middle of the season 90% off my players is unregistered

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 09/01/2024 at 16:38, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @elrona

We will need a save game file before the end of the Israeli transfer window on 03/02/2026 in order to investigate this further.

Uploaded files

• Elron Aviv - Maccabi Haifa.fm

Edited by elrona

• Administrators

Hello @elrona

The save file you have uploaded to us is from 13/02/2027.

But we will need a save file from before 03/02/2026 in order to investigate.

Can we also ask, were you not given the option to register the players again once you started a new season?

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @elrona

The save file you have uploaded to us is from 13/02/2027.

But we will need a save file from before 03/02/2026 in order to investigate.

Can we also ask, were you not given the option to register the players again once you started a new season?

ITS NOT FROM THE START SEASON wehn i get to february all players automaticly unregisterd you can check this file and see how is my players is unregister wheni have almost half season to play

• Administrators

Hi, we can see in your save file that your players are unregistered but we need a save file from before the change takes place in order to figure out what went wrong.

On 15/01/2024 at 19:39, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, we can see in your save file that your players are unregistered but we need a save file from before the change takes place in order to figure out what went wrong.

where to uploaded?