• Serie A play off final bug

ThomasHK1979
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: ThomasKruuse-Milan.fm Save Game: Milan Save

Description of issue

When Napoli and my Milan ended with the same points, we had to play one play off final. But now several players are absent due to national team games and the play off final is scheduled just 3 days after I played the CL final. Completely unrealistic. Tried this also in FM23.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Same issue here, between me (Juve) and Inter, we should have won the league but now we have to play some idiotic play-off matches? What the hell...

photos attached

Zrzut ekranu 2024-01-21 180950.png

Zrzut ekranu 2024-01-21 181038.png

Zrzut ekranu 2024-01-21 181049.png

• Administrators

Hello @Wodkens

You not experiencing the same issue, in Italy there is a playoff if 1st and 2nd (for the title) or 17th and 18th (for relegation) are tied on the same points total at the end of the season (regardless of other sorting rules).

We will look to add this to the rules page.

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @Wodkens

You not experiencing the same issue, in Italy there is a playoff if 1st and 2nd (for the title) or 17th and 18th (for relegation) are tied on the same points total at the end of the season (regardless of other sorting rules).

We will look to add this to the rules page.

Hello,

You are totally right! This are in fact the rules, they are just not mentioned in game

Guess i need to smack that Inter once again!

Thank You for answering me