• My player keeps playing for another team in both cup and league games

Skams
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

Like the title says my player keeps playing for another team in both cup and league games.

My team is Fujieda MYFC and the player is Ryota Kajikawa. He keeps playing for Tokyo-V for some reason. Why in the world does he do that? I cant use him in games as he is playing for the other team.
    This started to happen randomly, or maybe over the start of the second season.

Is this a bug, or any weird J league rules?

2.png

1.png

3.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've encountered the exact same problem. Players keep playing for their previous teams. I'm managing Gainare Tottori and I have two players that are contracted to my team, but still play for another team and show up in their squad list (Hayato Nukui and Masaki Kaneura). I also have four players that are contracted to other teams, but still show up in my squad and tactics pages (Koki Ishii, Kosuke Masutani, Masaki Kaneura and Kentaro Shigematsu). I think it has something to do with using "Real World" when setting up the game, because at the start of 24.3 database all these players are at their previous teams.

nukui is other team.PNG

nukui profile.PNG

ishii profile.PNG

ishii in my team.PNG

Edited by dence

The bug can be replicated by starting a Real World game on the latest database, loading Japanese leagues along any league that has a 2024 start date (I used 4/8/2024 Canada) and checking any of the players above. The players show up in their current teams as well as in their previous teams, but only have a contract with their current team.

Edited by dence

I'm currently on vacation and unable to upload anything. As I mentioned above, you should be able to replicate the bug yourself.