• 3 Month Offseason

b2khn
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: 2Fuzzy Dunlop – FK Tukums 2000 Telms running 2

Description of issue

Hello lovely people,

I would like to raise an issue about the Offseason in the Latvian League.

I get that it is cold, in the Winter, but surely professional Footballer don't stop training for 3 Month each year. It would just totally kill their ability. There a training halls and there is also the possibility to go into warmer climates and just train and have lots of games against all the teams in turkey and portugal, whilst the league stops.

I would guess that this issue extends to lots of other leagues as well, but it would be beyond the scope of a single issue report to put all the data into. Not to speak of the time needed to check.

There needs to be some concept for year leagues, and some research of schedules of actual football teams from the region.

So I hope you get my point. If not just ask or If you feel that is not realistic and a non-issue, do tell.

Have a nice day.

Ben

Off Sea Son.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

13 minutes ago, b2khn said:

Hey Bashar,

so RFS is one of the best in Latvia, right? They did play a single friendly game end of January. Is that proof of all latvian teams have 3 month of season each year?

Hey, 

I meant just that pre-season should begin at least in January, not in the middle on February. This season first friendly matches were played in January too. https://www.flashscore.co.uk/team/fk-rigas-futbola-skola/Midjg0YH/results/