• Dutch cup dates

19CH98
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Resolved Save Game: AZ game

Description of issue

Sorry I didn't see this subforum the first time. I mistakenly placed my report in "All other Issues". I will also put it here just for clarity.

I manage AZ Alkmaar. The Quarter finals of the dutch cup in season 1 are played in the same week as the Play off round of the Conference League and Europa League. The semi finals will also be played in the same week as the round of 16 in both European competitons. I added a screenshot of wikipedia for the correct dates.

image.png.b135f8352af8520c7b821c3313d2f954.png

It is not that big of a deal but when I qualfied for those rounds they started moving the fixtures in a strange way. I played Sunday (League match) Friday (League match), Monday (Cup match), Thursday (European Match) Sunday (League match). So I had 4 games in 9 days and before and after that no midweek games. It would be better to move one of the midweek matches (monday or friday) to the midweek before or after. 

To make it even worse. I reached both the round of 16 of the ECL and the semi finals of the cup. So they postponed the cupmatch to the 20th of march... which is in an international break. So I will miss at least 17 players.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments