• Norway - Division 3 (Tier 4) not playable even when selected as a playable Nation / League

Stuniverse
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Norway Stuniverse Div 3 teams not showing Job Security.fm

Description of issue

Not sure if this is the right place to report this but Norway - Division 3 (Tier 4) doesn't appear to be playable even when selected as a playable Nation / League.

I first noticed this when the Division 3 teams didn't show up on the Job Security screen.

JobSecurityDiv3.thumb.png.a09b5ee8a20d5d78ef7bae85b9976d77.png

Then, when I started a new save, I noticed the Norway > Division 3 option was greyed out and not selectable.

CannotselectDiv3teams.png.e8ff35503eda2dfaef4d2ad2e05b8e5e.png

--

Save file uploaded: Norway Stuniverse Div 3 teams not showing Job Security.fm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

38 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is intentional behaviour and has the same functionality as the Romanian Third Division and the French fourth tier in game.

Thanks, @Zachary Whyte

Out of interest, what is the functionality?

Norwegian Third division is view-only, it's been like that for a long time and it's not a new functionality.

But maybe there is something new in the UI which makes it appear like you can actually play in the 3rd division this year, since it's been reported multiple times already?

On 10/11/2023 at 12:24, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is intentional behaviour and has the same functionality as the Romanian Third Division and the French fourth tier in game.

Why is this for those nations and not anywhere else?