• 2.liga

The Goat
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Sutharsan Ramanathan - Journeyman.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Im playing journeyman and got hired in january 2025 by a 2.liga team. 31. january i have to register players and its says maximum 37 players, but my club have already registered 42 players. How is it possible?

The economy of many of the clubs seems to be very poor. I dont understand how they will survive if they dont promote to the best league 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I loaned out a player with the option for the buying club to possibiliy buy the player. My transferbudget was  -135k and now its +435k. It seems like a bug because the buying club havent made the bid to buy him yet. The league rules says 53 players

2.liga portugal 2.PNG

Edited by The Goat

On 20/11/2023 at 17:54, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the information and save file, we will investigate further. 

Something wrong with the economy in Portugeese football. I dont get it how the clubs allow you to use money u dont have and spent more money than u will get in, even though you have minus 50 mio DKR and considered to relegate.

santa økonomi.PNG

Edited by The Goat

• Administrators

Could you please raise it as a seperate issue - it allows us to better track and manage the typical cycle a bug goes through, from reporting it to it being resolved.

Would be best to raise it over on the Finances section. :)