• Inaccuracies on League competition rules

ManuelS
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Save (Forum Post) Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

First of, here's the link where I gathered all the information I am going to provide you. There are two main sources inside this link: the league rules and the first communication addressing all clubs of the particular details of this current league season 2023-24. You can check all the information there and since it's only in Portuguese, you can translate it directly from the documents to your specific language.

I will also label the screenshots so it's easier to consult and revise the information.

Here are some of the issues I've found so far:

1. According to the League rules Art. 16.1 (SS Info. League Art. 16.1), the league calendar must be symmetric throughout the two halves of the season. As you can see in the two screenshots, "SS Issue 1 (A)" and "SS Issue 1 (B)", in the middle of the calendar, there are two consecutive league matches against Sporting.

Not only this goes against Art. 16.1, it also goes Art. 19.3 (a) (SS Info. League Art. 19.3 (a)), which states that no club should play consecutively home and away with any of indicated teams, in this case occuring twice, with two consecutive league matches against Sporting and one consecutive league match with Sporting and Porto, which should not be happening (SS Issue 1 (C)).

2. Furthemore, the previous issue (Issue 1 (C)) also breaks the rule of Art. 19.3 (b) (SS Info. League Art. 19.3 (b)), which though it's not completely mandatory, it is advised.

3. While I'm not entirely sure at what specific hour the transfer market opens and closes, as it's not present in any communication document I found, it is stated in the Communication (SS Info. Communication Par. II. A (b)) that the transfer market in Portugal opens in the 2nd of January and not the 3rd of January as stated in the game (Issue 3).

I'm not sure if it opens at 24:00 of the 2nd of January, which in that case the game would be correct in assuming so, but I think, logically, following the previous trend of the Summer Transfer Window, that it opens at the same time that it did then.

Much appreciated for looking on the issues and thank you for the good work.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments