• Competition Format made wrong in game *easy to fix*

Steaua_Enjoyer
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

I bought FM24 in the early acces period and it was good, i started an early acces career in France all good, the game is very nice. The problems started when the official game was launched and when i went to start the main career in Romania because i am romanian. The Cup format in game is wrong, its different from the real life one and it really ruins the experience because it adds to many games to the schedule and it gets really crowded wrongfully. I will explain here shortly but i except you guys to look into it and fix it. The Romanian Cup Format is pretty confunsing and i can understand the mistake. Your mistake was in the group stages of the cup, until there and after the group everything is alright. In Romania we have a group of 6 teams but a team from the group doesnt play with all the teams from that group, it only plays with 3 selected teams not all other 5 teams, and you guys made it to play with every team basically adding 2 more matches in an already crowded period of september - december. Basically its a group of 6, the first 2 qualify to knockout but a team doesnt play with all of the team from the group just with 3 out of 5, its similar to new ucl format but on a  Im looking for the mistake to be fixed and start my career in Romania all over again!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments