• Romanian League (registration issues)

rmichiu
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Resolved Screenshot:

Description of issue

Hi guys,

Not sure if this was flagged before, but couldn't find anything via the search function.

There is an issue with a lot of Romanian clubs not registering players. I'm playing with Fenerbahce but I also have the Romanian league loaded. So when I wanted to check who is winning the league, I noticed CFR Cluj doing pretty poorly. So i started digging. Most of the teams barely register any foreign players. Is this like a known thing? As it's surely not the case in reality..where all of these UNR players are playining week in and week out.

CFR.jpg

dinamo.jpg

Farul.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Issue was present in FM 23 as well. I had to use an edit file and reduce the number HG players needed for registration otherwise the AI couldn't handle it.

Spitballing here,

But I think I found the issue: AI treats al non-romanians as non-EU/non-EU assimilated agreement players and registers only the maximum 4, depending on on HG rules. So AI must learn to do this distinction.

unfortunately ity hasn t been fixed in the full release. I had a post with the same problem a long time ago in the " other issues section". andu1, did the HG thing with the editor solved the problem completely ?