• Opted out of Reserves League, Still Entered.

PhilH82
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Kilmarnock

Description of issue

I am managing Kilmarnock in Scottish Premier League, just starting the second season (2024/25).  I was offered the choice to enter my reserves into the league on the 24/06/2024, I said no (screenshot attached).

I subsequently cleared my reserves via various methods (frees, loans, U18s, etc...).  I then went to the fixtures, just to make sure that we had no friendlies and a full set of league fixtures appear.  Next,  on 01/07/2024 I am told that the SPFL Reserve Cup has been drawn, and we're also in that.

To summarise, you are offered the chance to withdraw your reserves, but fundamentally, it doesn't happen.  I imagine the background the league has already been setup?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello @Zachary Whyte

Sorry I don’t have an earlier one (other then day one of the save).

I’m coming up to the end of the second season so I’ll see what happens this upcoming pre-season, as well as keep a save file from before the decision and after.

I’ll update this and tag you when I’ve done so.

Thanks

Hi @Zachary Whyte ... Sadly it has happened again, in the same circumstances.  Please see attached a file from before and after and now with full fixtures etc.  
    I've uploaded the save files to the cloud SI Cloud but not sure how to then attach that to here?

ownCloud (sigames.com)
    I don't think this will work?
    Sorry.

On 05/02/2024 at 11:51, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, what was the name of the file you uploaded to the cloud?

Hi,

Phil Harris - Kilmarnock Pre Reserves Selection - Same Day

Phil Harris - Kilmarnock Post Reserves Selection - Declined

Phil Harris - Kilmarnock

Thanks