• Scottish Premier League TV Dates and Scottish Cup

Kilmarnock
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

The TV dates for the Scottish Premier League are incorrect and haven't been updated since FM18. I know this as I have went have checked.

The database currently has games moved to a Friday night, although Sky & BT/TnT haven't shown Friday night games on a consistent basis in YEARS. However, somehow this has went un-updated for years. 

Old Firm games are a major part of ANY TV deal that has ever been signed, yet the game has Old Firm derbies are continually missed out when selecting TV games.

After the spilt no games are moved to TV dates, meaning deciding games aren't on TV or the final Old Firm derby.

Scottish Cup - Again TV dates are incorrect and haven't been changed in years. The BBC (national) show games on a Friday and a Monday night as well as the Satellite coverage over the weekend.

These issue has been in the game for years and as stated the tv dates haven't been changed since FM18, how does this go for 6 years without being updated? It really is very poor.

I actually feel the Scottish database has been very poorly updated as a whole this year. Under 18 teams are simply in wrong leagues and some teams have no players despite most Academies having twitter posts about their line-ups on Friday nights before games. Ayr United being a prime example. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments