• Youth league rules

Chris Hamilton
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Open

Description of issue

Why for the 3 Scottish youth leagues in the game have SI set the maxim teams allowed to enter as the same number that are entered at the start? 

9 in elite 11 in advanced and only 7 in performance

These numbers are still the same years into a save so I checked the advanced rules in the editor and the maximum teams for each league is capped at this number. 

So if you start a save with a team outside the top flight that doesn’t have an u18 team in one of these leagues then you won’t be able to change this ( unless by some miracle an u18 team gets withdrawn).

If they take a team from league 2 and and I am winning the premiership and champions league every year then I still won’t have an u18 team playing in a league. 

Surely the east and sensible option here is to allow more spaces in these leagues for future scenarios like this? Having a league set with the maximum amount of teams at 7 is crazy. 

Promotions between the leagues would also help sort out the issue of reaching the elite league instead of having a team of wonder kids playing Montrose and East Kilbride u18s every week.

I’ve brought this issue up numerous times over the years, so would be good to finally have someone fix it so it improves the realism of a long term save in the Scottish leagues. Cheers.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.