• EU players are not foreigners in Serbia

Jord4nnnn
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

From 2023/2024 season, players with EU nationality will not be treated as foreigners in Serbia.

It's actually unplayable with Crvena Zvezda. 1/4 foreign spots goes to my GK who should be counted as domestic player because of his second nationality (Romania/EU). And a lot of "foreign" players are bought at the start of the save so now I don't know what to do as I can't sell them, loans wont help me and I have a lot of players on big wages demanding their playing time.  Beta excitement gone! 

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is something that should be in the game.

Can you please upload your save file showing this, thank you.

As i see no answer from the guy above, i uploaded save file with that mistake. File name is " Dušan Jugović - Crvena zvezda.fm ". As he said, it's unpleyable, and my BETA hype is gone :(. I hope you guys make some hotfix or something for this so we dont have to wait full game...

5 hours ago, DifferentKindOfG said:

It's actually unplayable with Crvena Zvezda. 1/4 foreign spots goes to my GK who should be counted as domestic player because of his second nationality (Romania/EU). And a lot of "foreign" players are bought at the start of the save so now I don't know what to do as I can't sell them, loans wont help me and I have a lot of players on big wages demanding their playing time.  Beta excitement gone! 

Can this be fixed? It is almost not doable to play with so many foreigners with the old rules. In Serbia this rules was changed at the beginning of this season

Sadly I think we will have to wait for the full release since something similar happened 2 years ago I think when the rule from mandatory 2 U21 players went to 1 U21 player in the starting 11. It wasn't inputted in the BETA and had to wait for full release...

On 20/10/2023 at 17:43, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is something that should be in the game.

Can you please upload your save file showing this, thank you.

Sorry for late response, I was busy for the weekend.

I uploaded my save game file. File name: BETA - SERBIA FGN.fm

why did I give 50 euros when the Serbian Super League wasn't done, I know that you from Sport Interactive don't like us, but you could have at least made our league so that we could play as it should

This is highly unprofessional. This issue was raised at the beggining od the beta and we were told that it is under review and that it will be fixed. And now we have to wait for the “next update” which is most likely the winter update.

3 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi everyone, this issue will be resolved in an upcoming update.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

You had 2 weeks!!! What's the point of Beta version if issues are not fixed when the game is released!? The worst of all is that the issue is not that complicated to solve! For 2 weeks you guys didn't have a time to include EU in "Nations Treated as Non-Foreign"!? Everyone with a basic knowledge of FM Editor can do this. 

Still not fixed, wow, you had 15 days, and a whole year before that. Shame on SI. Important there are gay flags and wonderkids in 7. english divisions.

7 minutes ago, Duke™ said:

Still not fixed, wow, you had 15 days, and a whole year before that. Shame on SI. Important there are gay flags and wonderkids in 7. english divisions.

I am sure that the hate speech comments are the best way to solve this. 

This rule can be changed using editor in no time so it was logical from the developer point of view to fix issues that are unfixable by editor. Yes it's lame sometimes but our league is not the something played by millions so this issue can be low priority and can be postponed for next update. 

Also this rule was changed 3 months ago not one year ago and the fact that Red Star had changed the rules using their FSS puppets 10 days before the  league started is not SI's problem. They will change it with next update and that's fine.

1 minute ago, nikolaww said:

This rule can be changed using editor in no time so it was logical from the developer point of view to fix issues that are unfixable by editor. Yes it's lame sometimes but our league is not the something played by millions so this issue can be low priority and can be postponed for next update. 

Also this rule was changed 3 months ago not one year ago and the fact that Red Star had changed the rules using their FSS puppets 10 days before the  league started is not SI's problem. They will change it with next update and that's fine.

I hate no one, it just facts.

14 minutes ago, nikolaww said:

This rule can be changed using editor in no time so it was logical from the developer point of view to fix issues that are unfixable by editor.

You can also download a database update (all changes including transfers) from a lot of sites and play FM23 for a couple of years but we have all decided to spend our money. It's a simple issue with a simple solution and that's the biggest problem!

Edited by DifferentKindOfG

36 minutes ago, nikolaww said:

We have paid fairly for a game that we expect to be playable and according to the rules that already exist, whether those rules were established 3 years ago or 3 months ago is irrelevant. 15-16 days is more than enough time to fix it if it's as simple as you say (I believe it is), so everything you wrote is total nonsense.
    And when you're pretending to be smart. The player loan rule was passed on January 21, 2022 and it was said that from the 2022/2023 season a maximum of 6 players over the age of 21 can be loaned to other teams, with no limit for the loan of players under the age of 21. So don't tell us about the times and when some decisions were made if you don't already know.

Edited by Markinjo

1 minute ago, Markinjo said:

We have paid fairly for a game that we expect to be playable and according to the rules that already exist, whether those rules were established 3 years ago or 3 months ago is irrelevant. 15-16 days is more than enough time to fix it if it's as simple as you say (I believe it is), so everything you wrote is total nonsense.
    And when you're pretending to be smart. The player loan rule was passed on January 21, 2022 and it was said that from the 2022/2023 season a maximum of 6 players over the age of 21 can be loaned to other teams, with no limit for the loan of players under the age of 21. So don't tell us about the times and when some decisions were made if you don't already know.

And there is no VAR. WOW.

4 minutes ago, Markinjo said:

https://www.novosti.rs/amp/sport/fudbal/1257983/srpski-fudbal-najnovije-vesti-fudbaleri-evropske-unije-vise-nisu-stranci-srbiji-fudbalski-savez-srbije-odluka This rule is implemented 3 months ago. I didn’t mention loan rule and I am not pretendent that I am smart that’s the fact 😂 

2 minutes ago, nikolaww said:

https://www.novosti.rs/amp/sport/fudbal/1257983/srpski-fudbal-najnovije-vesti-fudbaleri-evropske-unije-vise-nisu-stranci-srbiji-fudbalski-savez-srbije-odluka This rule is implemented 3 months ago. I didn’t mention loan rule and I am not pretendent that I am smart that’s the fact 😂 

It's not you, but I'm mentioning it because it's a rule that wasn't fixed at the beginning of the year, the same situation is with FM23. it was not repaired for a whole year. VAR, which worked perfectly normally in FM 23, now does not work on FM24, how should I understand that?
    And once again, I don't care when the rule was made as long as it was made before the full game was released. There was more than enough time to fix it, quite simply, unprofessionalism