• Messed up loaning out rules

Chuck Borris
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Resolved Save Game: Zvezda 1 (v02).fm

Description of issue

There is an issue of phrasing / coding / whichever the right wording is in loan rules, at least in my beta save (Red star / Serbia).

Namely, I wondered for one and a half seasons what happened with loaning of youngsters - I only could loan out few of them, even with constant offering through the Transfer Room, or having tried loaning them by putting them on the Development list (available for loan with no conditions ticked) and let the Loan manager do it.

Eventually, I tried to force them to go to affiliated clubs and that's where I finally caught the problem. When I send a guy to an affiliated club (doesn't matter which), a message that the deal falls through with the explanation that I can not have more than 6 players out on loan. This is quite incorrect, and illogical as well.

image.thumb.png.00113d292e716e0a7572cc4719033992.png

Then I went to competition rules and I found that following rules apply:

image.thumb.png.149bbbe3d14338bce1a2baf2958b71bb.png

Line 1 says Maximum of six players allowed on loan at a time TO any club. Not BY any club, but TO any club. Meaning I personally can not have more than 6 players on loan in my team. Or is it?

Line 6 states that I can not have more than 6 players OVER 22 yrs age out on loan to a foreign club.

Finally let's see my loaned players page:

image.thumb.png.99e9474bcd2e3ec0e7d95f9a2c437ea2.png

Indeed, you can see that I got 6 domestic youngsters loaned out this season, 3 of them to other affiliated club (not to the one from the picture No. 1).

What is even more interesting, at the start of the save, like 30 players or so were out on a loan.

This all means (in my modest opinion) that the wording / coding of TO and BY were messed up somehow, and I believe it should be fixed. Else, it's unplayable. Having 40 youngsters with 5 stars fighting for 11 spots in the youth league is just not how it is meant to be.

Please, give me a feedback if I am right or wrong. I don't want to throw this save out.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I also play the Serbian league and confirm this problem. At the beginning of the first season, it is written that it will be possible to borrow a maximum of 6 players, but that the limit does not apply to those under 21 years of age. And now that I'm at the start of the second season, I can loan a maximum of 6 players to other teams, regardless of how old the player is. Can you please fix this? Thank you.

BajaHater

Posted (edited)

Issue was reported,I spoke to one of coders and he told me that everything will be set as it should.No one didn't report this after that.

Anyway,rule is pretty much simple.

There shouldn't be any limit for number of loans inside Serbia for players under21 and maximum 7 over the age of 21.

There can be only limit for loans between affiliated clubs,maximum 5 with re-call option to each club. (for example from Zvezda to OFK,Grafičar)

Edited by BajaHater

And this is also not fixed. Its still 6 player allow to send to loan but in real life is 6 player over 21 years, below 21 is allowed as much as you want.
    So basically it was 3 issue with Serbian league and you guys didnt fix anything...

Screenshot_1279.png

Unfortunately,this loan rule can't be set up in db in correct manner (we can't set minimum and maximum age),so at the end we decide to remove all loan restrictions in Serbia.