• Serbian League Relegation Issue

nikolaww
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Serbia relegation issue.fm

Description of issue

I am playing the third season of the Serbian championship with Partizan. The Serbian championship has 16 teams. After 30 rounds, the league splits into two groups of 8 teams each. Teams in the top group shouldn't be able to be relegated, but OFK Belgrade got relegated even though they should have been eighth as they played in the top group. A file has been uploaded with the name "Serbia relegation issue.fm" and here you can see a screenshot of the table and my schedule, which shows that I am playing against OFK Belgrade as the champion, but they still end up in the relegation zone. In the first two seasons, everything went according to rules.

Even their league progress chart and final position doesn't match.

image.png

image.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, can we please get a save file from before the end of the season so we can try to reproduce the issue, thank you.

@Zachary Whyte I found file saved before end of the season it's from March and it's uploaded with name Partizan March 2026.fm. Table was fine until few weeks before the end of the season. 

• Administrators

Hello @nikolaww

We believe this issue has been caused by your custom editor files.

As this issue does not reproduce for us on any other Serbian Save we have tested on.

Can we ask you to try a new save with no editor files and see if this issue still occurs for you?