• Salary Cap incorrectly calculating

Jarob20
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I'm enjoying a save whereby I am trying to fight the big clubs of Barca and Madrid with the minnows of Deportivo la Coruna. My salary cap is slowly increasing as the seasons progress but when it comes to player registration I believe this to be calculating incorrectly. 

I have a Maximum squad salary of £650,000 p/w. The players I am trying to register total £641,500 p/w, yet I am not able to complete registration. This is extremely frustrating as I have spent a long time planning this transfer window and negotiating contracts to keep within the maximum squad salary.

wages.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Can we just clarify - the total wage contribution is more than just the flat wage itself - it includes bonuses and appearance fees. Does that make the numbers line up? If not, could we have the save file to investigate further please?

My Getafe squad salary has come right up to the 600k wage cap on just their weekly wages with my new signing, £601,200 to be precise. If I remove a player with a wage of £3700, it tells me I'm under the cap again, but removing a player earning £3000 is not enough. This is purely the weekly wage. If it included appearance fees I would have surely gone over the wage cap a long time ago and wouldn't be that close to going back under the cap by just removing one player on around 3k a week. I've got Scott McTominay on a 12k appearance fee. 

A - it would be super handy if it was explained appearance fees/bonuses were included in this cap. This fact is, as far as I can see, advertised nowhere in-game.

B - also would be useful if the salary indicator in the registration screen was more precise than just changing every 25k. Please, for the love of god, give us an accurate indicator.

C - I'm uploading my save file 'Jose Luis-Figueroa getafe', because if you're saying the cap includes bonuses, then I can only assume there's a bug somewhere.

On 08/03/2024 at 12:34, Kyle Brown said:

This has now been resolved via a previous update, thank you for your patience.

Has the spanish salary cap been updated so that it works correctly, rather than just being chosen by your board?