• spanish second division registration bug

willrey1234
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

its my second season of the save, just been promoted to the second division in Spain with Teruel. i saw that there are lots of registration rules to do with wages. the main one being that there is a minimum wage of €1500p/w for registered players over the age of 17. with only my key players and new signings earning above this mark, i gave new contracts to everyone else i was keeping and gave them at least the minimum of €1500p/w. now it is July 27th and i have been asked to produce my squad list. so i press auto select and run through the list making sure everyone i need has been selected.

i then get to two players Angel Ortiz and Jorge Alastuey who are not selected and cant be selected, the reason being they "cannot be registered unless he meets the minimum wage requirement of €1490p/w ". they both earn above this, seen in the screenshot. you can also see that the tick is greyed out so i cant manually do it. interestingly, when i press auto select again, it registers a player Nacho Castillo who earns below the minimum wage (something i cant manually do if i press auto select again). 

as far as i can see, it is nothing to do with any other squad requirements such as non-EU or max outfield players, and it is not to do with their age. they (Ortiz and Alasteuy) are both Spanish and 20 & 21 yo respectively. in the screen shot you can see some youth players at the bottom with multiple information tabs, the top being unregistered, but one of the tabs says "u19 EU players don't need to be registered". the aforementioned players do not have multiple information tabs, just the unregistered one with the min wage message.

i know the registration can be changed until the deadline day, but seeing as i have my first league match on august 11th i would rather wait for some guidance about this issue because i don't believe it will randomly allow the players to be registered in time for the match.

i am not sure why the 3 mentioned players seem to be bugged, some other players earn exactly €1500p/w and there was no issue with them. for reference as well, Alasteuy was given a new contract and Ortiz was a free agent so there is no correlation between how they got the contract it looks like. 

would appreciate any help and happy to provide more info if needed.

Screenshot 2023-12-01 011551.png

Screenshot 2023-12-01 014053.png

Screenshot 2023-12-01 014105.png

Screenshot 2023-12-01 014142.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

still waiting for any sort of feedback or acknowledgement, i got tired of waiting so i started the season accepting my lack of depth but with me likely to stay in the division i would like to hope this doesn't happen next season as well

I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you...but it's interesting to read this as I'm also having a problem in my save which is lower league Spain - you can see my post directly below yours in the 'Spain' folder.

Although I have slightly different rules to comply with there is similarity with some of the problems and it's also interesting that I have three players that I can't register too. 

Let's hope they get back to us soon as like you, my save is now ruined if I can't get these three key players of my squad included.

just read your post and i definitely do not envy your position. i have been rather fortunate with no major injuries about 8 or 9 games into the season and i have only dropped points twice (mix of good fortune and favourable fixtures) so my save is doing a lot better than expected. but i cant imagine this bug is going to magically fix itself for the next or future seasons.

luckily, my affected were just needed squad depth as opposed to your key players. i have not noticed this kind of registration bug for any other leagues so surely this would be an easy fix considering it is just Spain involved but maybe i have missed other complaints. 

interestingly, due to a few players gone on international duty to obscure nations i was looking to fill the bench when i noticed a lack of the unregistered info tab on one of the loans i could not and did not register. i decided to experiment, so put him on the bench and subbed him on. no message regarding his registration status or even that he had made his debut, but after the game he got the unregistered info tab and still has it. i will attach screenshots showing the player ( Borja ) being 1. unregistered and 2. having a sub appearance in the league for me. 

this has further confused me and i hope for some sort of acknowledgement for either of us. incase of drastic injury problems, look out for the lack of unregistered tab in squad selection and enjoy your 1 free game with the player if they haven't demanded to leave already.Screenshot2023-12-03163653.thumb.png.7c0305ed4ef6f546e2108b80b09ed13c.pngScreenshot2023-12-03163718.thumb.png.1b9f362bd5ee32e54c6c16e4c691c634.png

hello, i uploaded my save through the SI Cloud Service.

file name is:

• William Reynolds - Teruel after reg.fm

let me know if more is needed or if i did it incorrectly, thanks for the reply

• Administrators

Hello everyone, 

We've looked into this, what's happening is the game is rounding up. For example, Jorge Alatsuey is actually on €1,465 which is below the minimum threshold but displays as €1,500 but this is only due to rounding up.

10 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello everyone, 

We've looked into this, what's happening is the game is rounding up. For example, Jorge Alatsuey is actually on €1,465 which is below the minimum threshold but displays as €1,500 but this is only due to rounding up.

right, was it something i did in the contract offer that made his wage €1465? is there a way to know if you are actually offering €1500 or is the only option to offer €1600 and "play it safe". very appreciative of the help regardless

On 07/12/2023 at 15:10, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello everyone, 

the player was literally offered 1500 euros a week in his contract. how can one of your customers who bought the game know when he offers this that it will actually be 1465?? And other players offered the same amount in the contract are actually on 1500 euros a week.

Stuff like this ruins saves and you seem to be saying there is nothing wrong??

On 08/12/2023 at 01:38, willrey1234 said:

right, was it something i did in the contract offer that made his wage €1465? is there a way to know if you are actually offering €1500 or is the only option to offer €1600 and "play it safe". very appreciative of the help regardless

Its an appalling reply as expected. you offered him 1500 but actually with no way of knowing whatsoever you actually offered him 1465 LOL

Spanish salary cap has been broken for years as well and they have made no attempt to fix it. You cant really do spanish saves as the game doesnt work properly at all.