• Reserves broken?

Honecker
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Under Review Screenshot:

Description of issue

I started a save with AIK in the Swedish premier division Allsvenskan, began during pre-season 2024, real world game mode. At first there was no reserves team at all, inly a U19 squad and a few affiliated clubs. I didn't think anything was wrong, but the squad was loaded with players, some that definitely do not belong in the first team squad...

At the start of season 2 I suddenly had a reserves team option... I could hire staff, dump players in there and setup training. But the team doesn't seem to work all that great. I attached a screenshot of the reserves team tactic page. No tactics and no possibility of creating one. The players are listed but I cannot assign them to a starting eleven or anything.

Unless I'm missing something here, it seems as if the reserves team is broken and has been from the start of the save.

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 11.30.15.png

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Also; I have ticked the box to receive training emails from the reserves team, but this doesn't work.

The exact same settings for my U19 setup regarding training, tactics, transfers etc. in the Responsibilities tab works as intended, but none of it seems to work for the reserves.