• Player registration eligibility issue

benrollo
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I'm currently managing FC Vaduz in Switzerland, and seem to have an issue when trying to play players who should not need to be registered.

The competition rules state under-21 players trained in the nation do not need to be registered:
    07010cf20af7efc6e236d8163b9d4d58.png

Here is a player (17 years old) who appears to be trained in nation (which brings up another question I'll come on to!):
    dc5e5d1cb64c5800537025c7317acda4.png

However, when on the squad screen the player shows as Unregistered:image.png.b08c4996ecf80f59dc99402cb82fcdce.png

This appears to be replicable simply by starting a save in Switzerland - I had the same issue in the previous season in the Challenge League.

The questions I have here are:
    > Should this player not be eligible to play the league match without being registered?
    > As a secondary potential issue, should FC Vaduz (and other Liechtenstein based clubs) not be subject to rules around players trained in Liechtenstein as opposed to Switzerland when it comes to league eligibility?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Same issue playing as Coventry in the Championship. Left Soonsup-Bell (19) out of squad registration and he's then inelligible to play.

Screenshot2023-10-29131431.thumb.png.d09fb86aada6b19e7b5d93344cedce4f.png

The UI doesn't seem to be working correctly on the registration screen. Normally has the Homegrown and U21 icons to inform your selections. It's a little confusing now as players made available for U21s for fitness etc. have the icon instead. See 30 odd year old Simon Moore below.

Screenshot2023-10-29131943.thumb.png.c9ba481f0cc91fd6853b92d7be6a5499.png

• Administrators

Could you please raise your issue separately as it's unconnected to the original post, yours is in relation to England, not Switzerland. We'll investigate once we can connect it with the thread. :)

On 31/10/2023 at 01:45, Kyle Brown said:

Could you please raise your issue separately as it's unconnected to the original post, yours is in relation to England, not Switzerland. We'll investigate once we can connect it with the thread. :)

Seems to be fixed now anyway. Could be slighlty confusing for some with the u21 icon, but one's dark and one's lighter so seems fine now.