• Vaduz - Coefficient issues and impossible expectations

The Last Throw
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Scarborough Athletic

Description of issue

I'm hoping to start a new save as Vaduz but someone I follow on X has had a nightmare with them due to issues with the coefficient.
    Firstly they hadn't won the Europa Conference League yet, just made the final but the coefficient jumped massively so they qualified for the Champions League. The next year it reverted back but the squad were unhappy they hadn't qualified for the Europa League through the league even though it is impossible to do so. Please can this be looked at?

**As I don't have the save game file I have just uploaded my own save so that I could submit this, please could this be looked at though as there is clearly an issue?**

image.png.c6522f93f20e493f7f078d4bb632f4fe.png
    image.png.3c16980a4a423715671b0b54f38073cc.pngimage.png.659564e6532e3dbfa4cc1d6b02ec9706.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Zachary,

I've completed a test save that replicates this issue while running an edited database that lets Vaduz or other Liechtenstein teams win the Swiss Super League.

Not sure if this is intentional or a consequence of the coefficient table only having one team in a nation to average the coefficient for, but when Vaduz won the Europa Conference League in the second season, the runner up of the Liechtenstein Cup ends up qualifying for the Europa Conference League. I think this is due to Liechtenstein placing in the top two of the Continental Comp Nation Coefficients Place Race in the year previous. 

Should I create a new thread so I can upload this save file, or is the save By The Last Throw uploaded sufficient?