• Copa Libertadores qualification bug

dsbrs
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot:

Description of issue

Season 2029 I am playing with DANUBIO and finished 4th in the Annual Aggregate Table so I should have been qualified to the Copa Libertadores 2030... but no... the game made it so that I was left out of all the Continental Cups... so the 5th club (River Plate) was chosen to play the Copa Libertadores 2030 instead of me... this is just ridiculous and a game changer as the money from the Copa Libertadores would have been a great help to my club's weak finances...

I won in season 2029 the Intermedio and also the Uruguayan cup... perhaps is there a bug connected with it?  In all previous seasons the correct teams qualified to both cups but not this time and I was left out with no valid reason

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, you said you've added a playable lower division, it might be the case that your editor files are causing the issue.

Did you use any editor files? If so, can you please attach them, along with an earlier save game file before the end of the 2029 season if possible.

I dont have any saved games before 2029 but it can be seen easily ,just comparing the annual aggregate table with the season summary of that season, all qualified clubs appear there, only in season 2029 the game made this error leaving me out of all cups