• FM23-FM24 MLS Save - Squad Registration Issues

Dcy1982
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Resolved Save Game: Daniel Young - journeyman 2.fm

Description of issue

My MLS save from FM23 imported pretty well over to FM24 with one issue; the game does not recognize that I have 11 international slots in my 30 man roster, instead defaulting to the 8 that you start with every season. To get around the squad registration screen, I have to drop a few players to the B team (and other teams are now releasing good players as they too are stuck with the same bug).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 26/10/2023 at 10:10, Kyle Brown said:

Could we please have the original FM23 save so we can investigate further? 

Yes I will send it tomorrow from my computer.

12 hours ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

@Dcy1982 After how long did you start to notice this issue? Was it soon as the save was loaded into FM24 or did this issue occur over time within the save?

Almost immediately. I went to check my squad registration and noticed the slots disappeared, back to the default of 8. I added two more via trade, they appeared and then disappeared again. 

• SI Staff
    On 28/10/2023 at 04:27, Dcy1982 said:

Yes I will send it tomorrow from my computer.

Almost immediately. I went to check my squad registration and noticed the slots disappeared, back to the default of 8. I added two more via trade, they appeared and then disappeared again. 

Thank you very much. If you could let us know what the FM23 save is called once it is uploaded that will allow us to look further into the issue. 

On 30/10/2023 at 06:13, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

Thank you very much. If you could let us know what the FM23 save is called once it is uploaded that will allow us to look further into the issue. 

Hello, it is FM23Daniel Young - journeyman.fm