• Gam MLS

Piotr Kałuża
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: lafc.fm

Description of issue

Hello,

I need help, but my topic is extremely difficult.

If someone doesn't help here, they probably won't help anywhere.

In the current FM24, I also wanted to lead a team. But I ran into a problem.

I played two careers after one season, for two different clubs.

In previous FMs, the league always assigns a general GAM allocation fund to each club before the season. It is used to buy excess withdrawals to meet the limit. In FM, this involves moving the lever to the contact position.

After playing the first season, before the start of the second season, I received information in my inbox that the league had assigned me GAM, but in the finances section, the tab appropriate for the league. the available GAM item has a zero amount. I can't buy players salaries. I can't register the squad. I would have to not register half of the players for the competition

Does anybody have an idea ? Is it a game error that this money does not appear in the available position? Am I doing something wrong? Thank you in advance for your help.

regards

Piotr Kałuża

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello @Piotr Kałuża

We need a save game from before the news items are generated - this will be Dec 31st at the latest.

As we've been unable to reproduce this with internal testing.

• Administrators

Hi, in the newly uploaded saves, Colorado is forced to spend their GAM to buy down the cap impact of some platers, which leaves the GAM at 0, so this is not a bug.

image.png.8e40a335ec459ec4f87f2bd820fb0a3e.png