• Issue Moving Players from Affiliate Clubs

RadicalMooseLamb
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Known Issue

Description of issue

It's hard to describe the issue because I've tried just about a million things which I thought MIGHT be it and it never turns out to be the correct answer. Basically the game is saying I have 15 Off Budget Players. Which is actually true, there is nothing wrong about that. However I can register all 15 of them. My team actually started the game with more off budget players than I could field which doesn't seem right. Now I'm blocked from transferring a new developing player I signed on my affiliate club because it says I have way too many off budget players. I have to waive 6 players to allow him to be transferred to the Main Club.

No special save needed because this isn't and isolated issue. You can actually start with St. Louis City or any other team that has over 10 reserve+Senior Minimum Contracts and you'll beable to register all of them. Than sign someone from your affiliate and try to transfer them.

Non Bug related extra note-St. Louis City themselves seemed to have more off budget players on their roster for 2023 in real life as well without having to waive any of them during the regular season.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I had a similar issue. I started a new MLS save but started in July so there was about 20 games already played. When I took over the team it had 10 "off budget" players. I gave one a Senior contract and waived another. So the MLS registration screen shows that there is now 8 "off budget" players.

RapidsSS1.thumb.png.39a5818524943f60270c4ffb3df51beb.png

I go to move a player from my "B"/reserve team to my main team and got the following message....

RapidsSS2.png.7294733539cfb433af47aadd59151457.png

So I wasn't able to move the player. So after I calmed down a bit, I decided to see if I could figure out a work-a-round. Eventually I tried to register the player for the MLS while he was still on the "B"/reserve team using the filter.....and bam the game allowed me to do it! I then was able to move the player from the reserve team to the main team.