• MLS International Slot Issue

psucolonel
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Hugh Bloom Philadelphia Union Files Uploaded: Save Game

According to my scouting reports I am using 6 out of a possible 8 International slots, yet when I go to trade a slot away, I cannot and the option to do so is "greyed" out.  Is this because I have other foreign players not registered who are out on loan?  Is this a bug?  Not quite sure what is going on with this.  I am also having trouble viewing all of the players who are taking up an international slot in one place...thee doesn't appear to be a filter for this anywhere (unless I am missing something)

One thing worth noting is that the AI teams are constantly trying to trade me for them.  So the AI can include my team’s international slots in a trade proposal, but I cannot.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @psucolonel

Upon investigation, you can't offer one of your own International Slots for trade if you have unregistered International players in the squad that could otherwise be using the Slot.

If you are attempting to acquire a player that requires an international Slot or if they have an International player on the disabled list. In this instance, you have Tai Baribo on the disable list so you are unable to offer one of their International Slots for trade.

If Tai Baribo were to be released, you would be able to include an International Slot in a trade offer. Additionally, you can offer one of your International Slots for trade at any time if one of their International Players that is occupying a Slot is included in the trade offer.

Ok…this makes sense.  I can’t remember which players the AI was trying to trade me for (along with international slots). Thank you very much for your response in this matter.