• 4 years into my save. I got "The save game could not be loaded"

Sansby
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Resolved Save Game: Veri Attak - Spart.fm

Description of issue

Hi,

I've been playing my lower league Scotland save. I'm 4 year in, I realised I didn't have any other leagues loaded.

I added lots of league to make the game generate more players. I can load my autosave at the start on January 2026. However, I have 3 more save game files mid-end of January I can't load.

Looking at the leagues I added, the only two that is in that timeframe is the J-League and the Columbian league. See my screenshot of the leagues and the error message. I hope this gets fixed because i've played 6-7 games and turned my form around so I'm pretty demotivated to play again.

Any update on this would be great.
    image.png.d8030abc7d9d0fd0000600d5b1145252.pngimage.png.d8030abc7d9d0fd0000600d5b1145252.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

It's an issue we're aware of unfortunately at the moment when adding new leagues mid season to a save. If you're able to go back to a previous version of the save and hold off adding them, you won't have any issues loading the save for the timebeing while we work on a fix.