• Changed to manage the opposition mid-match

Omen064
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review Save Game: LiverpoolBugReport

Description of issue

Mid-match, playing as Liverpool away to Arsenal in the League. (Saturday 9th December in game)

I made three half-time substitutions, gave a team talk, then as the game restarts for the second half I get the UI as though I'm managing Arsenal; their players on the bottom of the screen, etc. I can give shouts, change roles, etc - CANNOT make substitutions. When I click the 'tactics' button, I get the tactical/substitutions overlay for Arsenal but am unable to click or interact with anything - though the game asked me to confirm/cancel tactical adjustments. Not sure if this impacted anything.

I had to watch the rest of the game highlights behind this overlay, unable to interact/make subs for either side.

Fortunately we rescued a late draw but my team's stamina is gonna be screwed for the next game!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

That's a really odd one!

Would you be able to provide us with the PKM for that match too, please?

And if it ever happens again, can you attach the .rec file. Unfortunately it overwrites after each new match played, so would need to be before your following game.