• Game all of a sudden slowed down to unplayable rate

finchy2004
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Other Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: grimsby 5th march 1545.fm Other: grimsby5thmarch1545.fm

Description of issue

Hi I'm in 2029 with my save with Grimsby here when I was playing last night all fine no issues today when I logged in so slow it was unplayable took me an hour and a half for a game to be played and I have since gone back I have removed my cache and validated on steam i have also reduced my number of scouting assignments when im loading the game up the main screen seems to be very slow too which i have never had a problem with before i have reset my laptop multiple times however every time i load up my cpu goes up too 100% usage running the game i am unsure on what else to do to try fix the game/save i have also uploaded my save name 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello @finchy2004

When loading up your save file the game ran fine for me.

Can we ask if you have any custom graphics/logos/skins installed? If so, can you please remove them.

Can you also try some the steps listed in the guide below.

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/19429058819857-What-should-I-do-if-my-system-appears-to-be-overheating-or-working-hard-when-running-Football-Manager

Hi, I can’t start my own thread but I’m having similar issues, just not as severe as the OP

My FM’s started to run really slow, and even in 2d classic it feels really jumpy/laggy, I have had 2 different saves with 15+ leagues go from 3 and a half stars, to just a half star. Even making a new save with the top 4 English leagues is half a star. Everything else on my laptop seems to be fine. Nothing majorly slow but even saving/loading a save takes double the time than it used to.

Any help, please?

The star rating changes pretty much everytime I load, but the problem is still there even when it is 3.5 stars. 

I’m Bologna and my save is on November 26th 2028, save name is Bologna24.

Edited by C97_