• Game Breaking Bug because of National Team Standard Situations

PetyrBaelish999
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review Save Game: FC Colchester.fm

Description of issue

I already posted in a thread that the national team tactic dont gets saved. Another user answered he had the same problem (so after every loading of my savegame the national team tactic is empty) --> Might be related.

Now i cant progress at all. I want to start a game and it says always to me in a pop up "Team Selection - Set Piece routines have not been set up for the match". But i made every possible setting and the game gives me no hint what to do. Means i cant play this save game anymore, i cant progress at all.
    I am also pretty sure there is nothing missing, in my club everything worked fine.

image.thumb.png.320b50a966790fff327b06f79f37e7e9.pngimage.thumb.png.03460177f55d42eb9d9028c21f81ec37.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We'll investigate this, thank you for the save. For the meantime, if you dont mind holidaying forward one day, you'll be able to get past the progress blocker.

The holiday skip would work, but i would have the same problem for the next national game as well. Means i would need to skip all national games, which is not the purpose of my national trainer career :D. Didn't find any in game hack to avoid it (other than skip into holidays). Heard a solution that a trainer for set pieces could be the solution, but as U23 trainer i cant even hire one ^^

Its a alpha so bugs are expected :) Will just wait for a fix. Will you release fixes before the official release? Or will there "just" be a day 1 patch?