• lag when goal scored and replay

Pavel nedved
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

hello i have a scar 18 with gtx 4080 and i913980hk! i want to share something! in previous version 23 i had so much lag with every use and every driver setting that i left it! with 24 i dont have lag only if i play in high settings not very high(i think this shouldnt happen if you check my laptop capability!)anyway the game is smouth with little spikes that i think is acceptable but when a goal scored and player who scored popup or when the var decision popup or when a subtitute popup the lag spikes very hard..!also if i have replays on goal the replay is so lag that you cant watch the goal..!any help appreciated thanks in advance! 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi, is this 100% reproducible in any save games on your computer?

Can you provide a short video to show the lag, please?

Also, it would be good to let us know in-game camera you're using so we can see if it is only affecting a particular setup.

Thanks. 

i have only 1 save this i play new save! the camera is tv cause any other camera has lag..i provide one mediafire link cause the video is 31mb and doesnt allow me to upload it here!thanks again...without offence this is a known bug about some users dont play the game without lags..!i understand that no one want it especially you i am sure that you do everything possoble to fix it..but its sad for me to spent 3000 euros to one machine that plays every game with no limitations and fm is one game that doesnt require a beast pc to play it..football manager 23 left with only 100 hrs play cause of this unplayble ME!as you see in video the game here is okay no severe lags a little one spikes..but a beast like that is pity to not play fm perfect! thanks again!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5h0dq04g9th50kk/vlc-record-2023-10-23-16h18m11s-Football_Manager_2024-.mp4/file