• Stuck in post game screen

svonn
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: post_game_screen_stuck.fm

Description of issue

Just finished an UECL game and the game got stuck on this screen. The wheel is spinning, but the game does not progress. It did not respond to "Close game" on the task bar immidately, but after pressing space/enter in game, the game closed, so it appears that the "Do you want to exit" prompt appeared in the background and was receiving the input.

I was not able to reproduce the issue, as everything went as expected in the next attempt. Added the save game from just before the game nonetheless.

image.thumb.png.fed30207fafc4379632b964fdb7ba16a.png

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We'll take a look into this but good to know it hasn't reproduced. 

Do you have any custom files at all, such as logos, facepacks, skins etc?

Yes, I have Logos, Background, Kits, Playerfaces and a Custom Skin. Also I alt-tab at the same time. Encountered it also only once in about 60 hours, so if nobody else is reporting something similar, probably not quite a high prio issue! :-)

• Administrators

Hey Svonn, just checking back in - have you continued noticing it? We're hoping it will have just been a one off as it hasn't reappeared anywhere else. :)

I've been getting this a few times. It appears to be whenever I play a friendly against my own U21s or U18s.

Until now I've had to shut down, lose weeks of FM time and reload, but just now I managed to open Preferences behind the purple screen and reload the skin and it worked.

bug.thumb.png.3602001acf3ad12378ec791063fceade.png

Edited by phnompenhandy

Playing in Mac Here, also encountering the same issue right after winning matches for Serie A champion. Any update for this kind of issue? Tried to contact support but no response till now.

Screenshot2023-11-18at3_12_31PM.thumb.png.b6350d676c64bcb95bf5ce21f3c51eee.png

Screenshot2023-11-18at3_13_03PM.png.9a4d186a25f21c1e17cb580d6f66cee0.png

• Administrators

It's an issue likely caused by custom files - skins, logos, facepacks, etc. 

If you've got the issue reproducing without any of the above installed, please attach your save file and we can investigate further.