• "The save game could not be loaded"

pracapublicafm24
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Save Game: Diogo Silva - RB Leipzig.fm

Description of issue

Today when I tried to load my save game with RB Leipzig that until now I had been able to play without any problem the error "The save game could not be loaded" popped up. I can´t load the overwrite backup or any other versions of this save game but I can load without any problem my other save that I have with brighton.

Captura de ecrã 2023-10-30, às 12.37.33.png

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

No problem, thank you for confirming. It's a known issue we're aware of and looking to find a solution, please don't add any leagues mid season in the meantime and there shouldn't be subsequent issues with loading. Have you got a backup file you're able to load?

31 minutos atrás, Kyle Brown disse:

No problem, thank you for confirming. It's a known issue we're aware of and looking to find a solution, please don't add any leagues mid season in the meantime and there shouldn't be subsequent issues with loading. Have you got a backup file you're able to load?

No :/

• Administrators

There's typically a 'last save overwrite backup.fm' file within your save game folder, is there not one? 

We do have a solution in the works and once rolled out it will allow you to load the save back again, but if you've got no backup all I can ask for is patience I'm afraid.