• Unrealistic results

Jzarab
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Jure Buljat - Slaven Belupo.fm

Description of issue

Hi! I am playing croatian 1st divison and game results are totaly unrealistic. I am playing FM for years, but this has never happened before, only on FM24. I know that everything is possible in football, but I am winning 80% of matches against top half teams, and losing almost every game against last 2 teams on table. For example, Dinamo Zagreb is the best team in Croatia, I won against them in both matches, but I am losing 3-0 with same players against last team on table. Points on table are realistic, AI vs AI matches are also realistic, but my club's matches are totaly unrealistic. Its easy to beat good teams and so hard to beat the worst teams in country. I repeat, everything is possible in football, but I am playing this game for 4 years and nothing like this was happening before. Sorry. Its not one match surprise, its during whole season. In january, I exactly knew that I will beat teams who are TOP 3 in the league, and I did! And I knew that I will lose against last team on the table next week, and I lose 2-0. Fix realism of results please, its not interesting to play this game in this way :/

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

P.S: Xg goals are realistic, but goals scored are absolutely not.  And I also know that football is not same as Xg .goals, but this is happening whole season! Losing matches with better xg, winning matches in worse Xg. So everything is working, stats, number of shots, Xg, everything is realistic, but scored goals are not. It impossible that in 25 out of 30 matches are winned by team with lowe Xg

• Administrators

If the AI matches look correct, and it's only the user controlled ones that are causing freak results, then this is almost always down to a combination of your squad, tactics and training. Over the widespread scale of FM24, there's nothing to suggest we've got an imbalance in the manner you're referring to. 

I'm sorry, I realise that's not what you're likely hoping to hear - but given this is an isolated case there's not really anything for us to investigate or change. 

Are you sure? What about this? Slaven Belupo is averrage croatian team, worth around 5 millions euro. And again same problem. Brighton came with their strongest team in this match, and I scored 8 goals. Eight goals?! Of course I am happy beacuse of victory, but scoring 8 goals against Brighton with team who is 9th in Croatia isnt realistic and I think you have probem with that, so many goals are scored

mngrr.png