• Achievements not registering

Bosduve
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I played a full season in FM24 but no achievments registered so far. I'm using steam. Why am I not seeing my achievements? can this be fixed in my saved game?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

19 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can you please upload your save file to us.

You can see how in the link below.

filename is "Bart Bossuyt - Club Brugge.fm"

2 hours ago, Ryan Brown said:

Hi @Bosduve, just to confirm, you created this save on Football Manager 2024 and haven't carried it on from 2023? Thanks.

yes, I started a new game in FM24. Last game I had was FM19, never played FM23

• SI Staff

Hello thanks for the information.

Can we ask you to make a new manager profile in a new save. then sign a player and see if you unlock the done deal achievement while we look into your other save thank you.

49 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello thanks for the information.

Can we ask you to make a new manager profile in a new save. then sign a player and see if you unlock the done deal achievement while we look into your other save thank you.

hi Zachary , I've tried this and the window shopping achievement, but it doesn't change a thing

• SI Staff

Hi, the windows shopping achievement is an old achievement that isn't in FM24.

Can we confirm you tried the 'done deal' achievement with a new save and manager?

13 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, the windows shopping achievement is an old achievement that isn't in FM24.

Can we confirm you tried the 'done deal' achievement with a new save and manager?

Hi Zachary, tried it again (cause i already deleted the previous try) and now I got the done deal achievement on the second manager. I uploaded the file "Bart Bossuyt - Club Brugge second manager.fm". how can I get achievements on my main manager :(

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, for your main manager was that ported forward from FM23? Or did you create your main manager on FM24?

created in fm24, I don't have FM23

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, Bosduve said:

created in fm24, I don't have FM23

Hi @Bosduve, I can only recommend that you retire your manager and add the second manager to the club you are messaging whilst we look into the issue. As your achievements are working on your other manager, this seems the most logical way to go about this. Sorry for any inconvenience.  

Does anyone know how i can unlock the achivement called full effectiveness for set pieces? I have played for 3 seasons and it still doesnt unlock.

Also how do i unlock the achievements with the info network on it? Do i have to play the game with someone else or can i do it on my own?

Regards