• Back in the Black Acheivement not unlocking

Actionmainly
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

The Back in the Black achievement on PC Game Pass seems to be broken.  The achievement is supposed to be for "You took a negative transfer budget team into positive transfer budget".  However no matter what I do this will not unlock.  Also it seems when the transfer budget is already negative and a player is sold it makes the budget more negative.  In attached screenshots, my budget is already negative.  I then sold a player and I got an even more negative budget.  I then sold a player for massive money and all that happens is the budget goes further into the red.  Despite having over £100m in the bank I cant adjust the slider to give me more transfer funds.  Eventually over time the budget returns to a positive figure but even then the achievement does not unlock.  Something is definitely broken with this.   It can clearly be seen in the first image that 100% of funds from player sales will be made available but they simply aren't.  Cany anyone explain how to get this achievement to unlock or even how the budget system works correctly would be a good starting point.

Krakow.JPG

Krakow 2.JPG

Krakow3.JPG

Krakow4.JPG

Krakow5.JPG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments