• Not getting any steam achievements

Mr. Dagger
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Aref- Man UFC - cloud test.fm

Description of issue

Hi!

I was not sure where to put this topic, hopefully its okay as it's my first post here. 

So I bought a MacBook Air M1 and wanted to finally get my hands on FM24, so I bought it via eneba and got a code/key that I put to steam. 
    Unfortunately I'm not been getting any achievements on steam even though I have won trophies in my save. I have a bit over 9 days of gameplay but steam is only showing some hour or two (see pic attached). 

I've tried to even create a new map and change location of my save file but that did not work. Also checked all spots on my steam profile but still without success. 

How can I get my steam achievements registered and visible to my steam profile? Attaching some pictures as well. 

Thanks in advance!

Skärmavbild 2024-07-12 kl. 23.40.12.png

Skärmavbild 2024-07-12 kl. 23.42.41.png

Skärmavbild 2024-07-12 kl. 23.44.46.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello @Mr. Dagger

Can you please creating a new save and new manager and go for an easy achievement such as signing a player or selling a player and see what happens?

On 16/07/2024 at 14:18, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @Mr. Dagger

Can you please creating a new save and new manager and go for an easy achievement such as signing a player or selling a player and see what happens?

Hi!

I started a new save and signed a player it did work to get an achievement in game. But I did not get anything on my performance course on my steam profile. Perhaps the easiest achievement as signing player is not given any progress on performance course on steam?

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, I'm not quite sure what you mean by performance course? Can you elaborate?

Sorry my steam is in Swedish so I probably did a bad translation. Perhaps it's called Personal Accomplishment?

Normally my first signing in the test save I created, should've unlocked the #DoneDeal symbol, on my FM24 Achievements?

Please see screenshots in the link: 

https://postimg.cc/gallery/vs4RnC7

• Administrators

Thanks for the screenshots, just to confirm did you make a new manager when you made your new save? You didn't use the same profile?

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thanks for the screenshots, just to confirm did you make a new manager when you made your new save? You didn't use the same profile?

I used the same manager profile.

6 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Can you try using a different manager profile and then unlock an easy achievement.

Just created a new manager, staredt new save and bought a player.

Got my achievement in game, but still nothing on my steam profile :/
    So strange and frustrating this..

See pictures in link.:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/JJ90Cdn

• Administrators

Hmm odd, not seen anyone else have this problem.

Next steps I'd say would be verify your game files and clear you cache as shown in the links below.

1. https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/19454389352593-How-to-verify-the-integrity-of-Football-Manager-s-files

2. https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/19454208745745-How-to-remove-my-caches-and-or-preferences-folders-in-Football-Manager

3. Then remove any custom files/add-ons/mods you might have installed.

4. Make sure you are not in Steam Offline Mode

5. This might be an issue with your Steam itself, maybe try uninstall/reinstall Steam or contact Steam Support.