• [Create A Club] Main kit defaults to white number colour

zeeb
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Sebastian Andersson - Partille BK.fm

Description of issue

When I made my own club and had my main kit be black with number colour as gray, the number colour defaulted to white. This was also the case in FM22.

Another issue when creating new kits is that they randomize the default number on the kits instead of using the default 0, this is a minor issue however.

If you go to Club Info in the save file I've provided, you can see that the main kit has a white number colour, but I did in fact put it as the same gray as you can see on the shirt.

You can also see this if you start a match, then the players will have white numbers on their backs even when I specified it to be gray.

How to reproduce:

1. Create a custom club then edit the kits.
    2. If you create, at least in my experience, a dark kit with a dark number colour then it should be forced white when you start the game, even if the color is different in the kit editor. This is the bigger issue.
    3. When you create a third kit for clubs that doesn't have any, the default numbers being random instead of 0 should appear. This is the minor issue.

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments