• Stuck after creating Versus-Game after loading into Singleplayer-Save

svonn
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot:

Description of issue

Heyo,

An issue from FM23 is still present in this years FM and can easily be reproduced:

1. Load into a singleplayer game

2. Exit to start screen

3. Create a new Versus-Game

4. Any mode

5. Select Team

6. Game will try to create DB, but gets stuck with the bar seemingly fully loaded

I always have to kill the process and restart the game in this state. Creating the Versus game directly before loading anything else works fine though.

Best regards

Svonn

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @svonn, I have tried to reproduce this and unfortunately have been unsuccessful. I have followed your steps to reproduce and my game seems to work correctly. Please can you provide more information, perhaps your save game and I can try and load that and then try to get versus mode to work. Thank you 

If I am loading any Versus save game before that, it works fine, but if I load a career mode game (it does not matter which one, same for FM23 and FM24) and then try to start a versus (just clicked VS -> 1on1 -> default settings -> default club (Eintracht Frankfurt for me), it gets stuck every time.

My first thought was that it could be skin-related, in case something breaks when loading the Versus-Mode-Skin, but I've also just tried with the default skin and I'm getting the same behaviour.

EDIT: I've asked someone else to reproduce it, and he has the same issue.

image.png

Edited by svonn