• Can't watch friends game in network mode

jcm1895
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot:

Description of issue

Hello,

we've started a network game. Unfortunately I can't watch my friends match as there is no button to join the game. I just see the liveticker overview with the time on the right. The place where the "watch button" used to be is empty.

This problem only occurs for me, my two friends can watch my games as usual.

I have access to the games if I previously hit the button to watch the game before the game starts, but as lots of my games are at the same day, this is not possible frequently.

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, this is a known issue which is being looked into, to get around the issue, you can click attend match from their schedule, this will then let you watch the match. If you are playing on same day and time then you won't be able to do this.

On 15/11/2023 at 20:08, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is a known issue which is being looked into, to get around the issue, you can click attend match from their schedule, this will then let you watch the match. If you are playing on same day and time then you won't be able to do this.

I've had the same issue but this work around doesn't always work.

I also think it's an issue for the person hosting the game.  

• Administrators

Hello, the latest update should have this fixed, all online users should be able to view matches from the online fixtures section.

Can you try again with latest update?