• Disconnected from game every time

Hobnobs
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot:

Description of issue

Similar issue to another user from fm23 we tried to play online together but kept disconnecting, and it appears to be the same in fm24 we played 2 league games before it disconnected, 

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could we please get the host and clients logs for this game please, as well as a save? Instructions below:

Windows 

• In explorer type %localappdata% and press enter 
    • Click on the folder sports interactive 
    • Click on the folder [Football Manager title] 
    • Click on the folder logs 
    • Copy these two logs DISTRIBUTION_EPIC_CHANNEL and MATCHMAKING_EPIC_CHANNEL 
    • Add you name to these logs for example “MATCHMAKING_EPIC_CHANNEL john smith” 
    • Attach these logs with any network issue along with your save, images or videos 

Mac 

• At the top of your screen click on go 
    • Hold down the Alt key 
    • Click on library 
    • Click Application Support ->Sports Interactive -> [Football Manager title] -> Logs 
    • Copy these two logs “DISTRIBUTION_EPIC_CHANNEL” and “MATCHMAKING_EPIC_CHANNEL” 
    • Add you name to these logs for example “MATCHMAKING_EPIC_CHANNEL john smith” 
    • Attach these logs with any network issue along with your save, images or videos 

I believe my friend who is the host has already submitted the save information i can send what you have asked for to do with my side of things. I have also done speed tests broadband is good no issues there we can connect to the games it just disconnects randomly today it happened 3 times and i remembered i needed to check this thread. 

MATCHMAKING_EPIC_CHANNELAlistair.txt DISTRIBUTION_EPIC_CHANNELAlistair.txt