• No longer german team in online game

Akasha
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Herta120324.fm

Hi, 

In this french thread, the user says he's playing an online game where's he's the owner.

He's now in 2028/29 and he's national german team coach and he has no longer real players in his national team, only greyed players. 

He attached a screenshot in his thread and his savegame on the cloud with the name Herta120324.fm

I never saw that before. 

Are you aware about an issue like this ? Do you need more information ?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

I have managed to find the save and have looked at the save. It is not possible to take over the German national team due to licensing, so will not be selectable (that's why the grey players are in the team). On the save no manager is Germany manager, so unless you have a different save, it should not be possible to take over Germany.

I think he lied to me or explain me his issue in wrong terms.

I will ask him to explain me correctly his issue. 

furthermore, i asked him if one of them (him or his friend) was coach of germany and he says me yes. 

I'm completely ok that there's no possibility to play with germany due to licensing. Sorry for him and i make you a feedback if he really has a savegame where he's managing Germany (but i doubt)

Good evening, 

I'm sorry but there must be a misunderstanding. I never said that I was a German coach. I said that, for example, the German team cannot select real players. 

I have a problem with that because my German players have less market value. 

I mentioned Dardai, because he was my player at Herta and he was selected for the German team the previous season before the bug. 

you can see Kenan international stats for example...

For example, I took the save from the 2027 season and there you can see that the German national team has the real players. I've also left this save, under the name : HertaS2027

In the current season, there are no real players. 

It's the same game! 

I hope this time it's a bit clearer and sorry for the misunderstanding. I translate, because my english is bad...Slectionallemandeen2027-2028.thumb.png.a96bbbd4024a006eb241f33fdd235a4a.png

Capture d'écran 2024-03-11 175859.png

Kenan 0 play int 2029.png

Kenan 8 play int 2028.png

• Administrators

Hi @Akasha & @Keffi17

I think I understand. So as explained above, Germany are an unlicenced team, so by default you can't manage them and they have 'greyed out' players when you search for the German International Squad.

So I'm guessing Keffi used some 3rd party file or edited their game to enable the German squad to be shown in-game. But this change was undone when Keffi update their game game with our latest update a few weeks ago.

So in conclusion, there is no bug.