• Brazil Financial Rules Incorrect?

Gholt369
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I started a save for teams without head coaches only and I started in the 3rd tier of Brazil,  The only club was Manaus.  Not much in budget, So I started trying to sign young free agents from Brazil and when I’d get to the contract Negotiations screen.  There is a minimum salary/wage at $550 per month.  But it doesn’t make sense because some of the recommended wages are like $100 - $300 per month. Some of the players already in the squad have salary/wages that are below that minimum of $550, it seems unfair because it seems like the ai teams can make contracts below the minimum wage.

i looked up the competition financial rules and there is nothing stating a minimum wage/ Salary.

The only Rule is under contract renewals. And it states “Under-24 players must be offered similar terms before the first Saturday in May or Seven days after their last match in the season (whichever one comes later) otherwise no compensation will be due if they sign for other clubs.  (This is the only financial rule for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd divisions in Brasil)

I’ve included pictures to demonstrate what I’m trying to explain.

image.jpg

image.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Also Why isn’t the série D allowed to be playable anymore? But the clubs will show that they are in the 4th division?  It’s a shame you can’t play in it anymore. 

Série D was never playable in official version.

What is the value that appear in BRL?