• Minas Gerais data update

TheNorthAmericanZico
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Hello! I have some suggestions as a fan of Minas Gerais football, who loves Cruzeiro but doesn't harvest any ill feelings for Atlético, and just wants for his state to win it all.

I believe Ronaldo Nazario should be a Cruzeiro icon. He saved us from destined doom, and without his aid, we might have been relegated to the third tier in 2021. Even though his ownership was shady, and he did not invest in Cruzeiro as much as he should have, the fans are grateful for all he did as an owner. If possible, Pedro Lourenço could also be added as at least favoured personnel. He has helped Cruzeiro a lot of times in the past and is doing a phenomenal work since becoming the new owner. Piazza and Alex should also be considered legends. Piazza was our captain for over 10 years, winning the Brasileirao of 1966 and the Copa Libertadores of 1976, as well as five Campeonato Mineiro in a row. Alex is considered by many supporters to have been the best player in the world in 2003, when we won our glorious treble, and we absolutely adore him. As long as i'm concerned he should be a Fenerbahce legend as well, but i'm not as knowledgeable of turkish football to say that for certain.
    As of the last patch, Ronaldo is still the owner and Sérgio Santos Rodrigues the president, although Pedro Lourenço bought the club and the current president is Lidson Potsch, but i'm certain it must have happened after said patch.
    Paulo Pezzolano could be F as well. He didn't stay long enough to be an icon, but we really like him, and might become an icon if he someday returns. So could Marcelo Oliveira, our manager between 2013-2015, Matheus Pereira, who the fans love very much and considering his age, will likely become an icon in the years to come, and Lucas Silva, who i'd personally already consider an icon.

As of Mineiro, Hulk should definitely be a legend. Atletico fans frequently debate whether Reinaldo or Hulk is their GOAT, so I don't think there's any reason for him to be left out as a mere Icon. In that regard, i'd say Matias Zaracho, Junior Alonso and most of all Guilherme Arana could be considered icons, as well as Ladislao Mazurkiewicz. All of those are highly praised by their fans, and it seems fitting. As i said, Guilherme Arana is becoming quite an icon, and i have actually seen an Atletico fan with a Guilherme Arana tattoo. Victor Bagy could also have a bit of an upgrade as a staff member, as he seems to be doing a great job. Marcelo Oliveira could actually be favoured personell for both teams, as he was also a great Atletico player in the 70s, and is a public Atletico supporter. 

Just to finish it up, Abel Ferreira, Gustavo Gomez and Weverton must have become Palmeiras icons quite some time ago. Endrick is beloved by them, so he should be at least favoured personell.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Good morning. I agree with you, Hulk is already the greatest in Galo's history, there's no reason he shouldn't be a legend in the game.
    I'm not able to give an opinion on what you said about Cruzeiro and Palmeiras, but I agree with everything you said about Galo. Zaracho, Alonso, Arana and the crazy Uruguayan goalkeeper are idols.
    In my opinion, Guará, Said, Jairo and Ubaldo should be idols. Ubaldo, unfortunately, is not well-known enough to be a legend. Said and Jairo are part of the legendary Trio Maldito of the 1920s, and Guará was the star of the 1937 Brasileirão.
    - Translated using Google Translate