• Randers FC - Data issues

rabovi
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

- Lasso Coulibaly has so far been used as a winger in Randers' games and he has no skills in that position (right wing)

In terms of history
    Michael Gravgaard also worked as a ceo in the club but never played for Randers FC but Randers Freja
    There are many players listed as icons where this is the case. Now Randers FC is using Randers Frejas license. But it was a new club in 2003, so i personally think its wrong to have so many freja players listed as icons in the club - i just think you should consider it. The players are

- Morten Bisgaard
    - Jørgen Rasmussen

Also as a young fan 3 i have never heard of Kim Østergaard or Lars Larsen, i dont think they are in any way significant for the club. So just maybe consider if you still want them in the icons page

As for history Randers Freja won the cup in 1967 1968 and 1973 same with the 3rd tier
    Essesntialy Randers did not exist before 2003. So everything before that should be removed from the club

Also seeing as Thomas Thomasberg won a cup here and advanced from European group play for the first time in the clubs history you should consider having him as an icon. Also he is the manager in Randers who has had the most time in charge

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Girafi

Posted (edited)

Thanks for reporting!

Will be looked in to for the next data update.

Regarding the issue with Randers Freja vs. Randers FC. The way it´s currently set is how SI wants it to be set.

Edited by Girafi

Thanks for the response, if thats how SI wants it thats fine. It would just be a pity if it was that way because it wasnt known. Its not how the club considers itself though. But thank you!

2 hours ago, Girafi said:

Thanks for reporting!

Will be looked in to for the next data update.

Regarding the issue with Randers Freja vs. Randers FC. The way it´s currently set is how SI wants it to be set.