• Ismael Doukoure

Stoecken
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Save Game: Strasbourg Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

In the database of Strasbourg, Ismaël Doukouré, is far from the level of others team defenders, as Nyamsi or Perrin, and his potential ability is maximum their actual level. The fact is that last year he already was already our best defenders, constantly ahead of other players level. So it's not really representative of his level and potential ability. (In real life Burnley wanted to buy him this summer). 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Stoecken, thanks for your message. Ismael Doukouré needs time (and gametime) to fully develop. At the beginning of the save, he's has a huge room for progress. For your information his potential ability will vary randomly in function of the save... So maybe you're were unlucky, it happens (I had a bad Abakar Sylla for example).

Make sure that we know that Ismael is one of the biggest prospect ingame for Strasbourg and he his only 19 at the beginning, don't panic and give him gametime. I'm curious though to see how he will develop in your game after two to three years. In my save, I sold Ismael for roughly 50m€ after three seasons.