• European Competition Issue

mrsoccer16
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: Marcin Modzelewski.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I'm in my 2nd year in my Journeyman save. I am currently in South Africa, but I like to check the progress of my favorite team and how they're doing domestically and continentally during their season. I checked the Champions League, Europa League and Conference League tables. I am getting teams from Andorra (at least 6 teams that are competting in the Champions League proper and Europe League stages) as well as Albanian, Armenian, Azeri, Belrussian and other small nation teams that just don't make sense making these league competitions. The only realistic league competition seems to be the Conference League due to not having automatic spots to the league phase avaialabe anywhere. I'd get 1 Belrussian team or Armenian team making a competition apearance once in a while if they make it through all 4 rounds of qualification in the Conference League by sheer luck of the draw, but to have more Andorran/a teams in the Champions League/Europa League than spanish teams is odd. These outlier teams from such backwater leagues aren't even participating in qualification but are getting automatic births into the competitions. Seeing "Mavlon FC Andorra" sitting on 14M EUR is absolutley unrealistic, and the same for all the other teams that shuldn't be there. I started a journeyman save before this and I had downloaded some new database for all european leagues and that was the first time i noticed this issue. I binned that save and deleted all the databases from my editor data and didn't even load them into my 2nd go at a journeyman save, and now I am seeing the same problem persist. uploaded my file to the cloud info provided, if this gets looked into. 

image.thumb.png.7b68d9edc9f9806309cdc0baaf7929f2.png

image.thumb.png.fe761fc96d62ac889d878ddc7c6cb921.png

image.thumb.png.44eb589e25440c5bef45eee40a9952ed.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.