• Jamaica league - High World Reputation players

Grez
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: Jamaica WR.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hi,

Noticing a lot of players from the Jamaican league popping up as higher than expected world reputation (around 2 stars, dunno what that is numerically) when trying to recruit.

It's particularly noticeable when trying to trial free players/end of contract players because sorting by "World Reputation" is a good indicator of which players are worth trialing or scouting.

Note - the attached database was set up on FM24 using "Advanced" database size and adding extra players with a setting something like below:

image.png.f24f45fce9fa2b0bc481d16d34990c61.png

I'm potentially seeing more Jamaican players than average partially due to this database setup - but it doesn't explain why they're so high reputation, and if it was purely based on database setup I'd expect to see a more varied list of players from other non-playable leagues, not just Jamaica and the playable leagues. There's a large number of players in this division competing in reputation with players from leagues like the Eredivisie / Jupiler Pro League etc. which doesn't feel right. Take a look in the player search on the attached save - if you scroll down you'll see dozens of players from the Jamaican league.

I'm not sure if this is FM24 specific as I recall seeing a lot of Jamaican players on a save before but I don't remember when.

Cheers,

Grez

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.