• Why do you work with this people such a big ego? New transfers profiles are **** in Turkey. And they speak nonsense instead of accepting their faults.

anil123
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Türkiye ligini takip eden takımınız berbat. Szymanski, Ferdi Kadıoğlu Becao ve Djiku'nun profilleri nasıl bu kadar düşük olabiliyor? F.Bahçe'yi izlemenizi tavsiye ederim.

Türkiye ekibinizi bu konuda bilgilendirmek istedik ama egosundan dolayı bize hakaret ediyor.

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-10-21 225245.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

As I wrote before.

We are not instructed or obligated to revise player ratings for players who have just joined. 

They have already been rated by other researchers who have spent a much longer time analyzing the players. 

Certainly we will review players for any future database updates that may be published by SI.

Honestly I think turkish community would never be satisfied with grading of players. However your responses on X are very irritating. 

It's unfair to the people who bought the game that inconsistencies/faults in player profiles from other leagues (researchers) are not touched to make them stand out. (to who anyways?)

I'm sorry you find my responses irritating.

Player attributes have always had a subjective element to them. 
    Many players join near the end of the transfer window and it's not always possible for us to revise attributes and test their effects. 
    So often it's best to rely on the ratings of other researchers.

Normally we receive feedback from those playing the beta and make necessary adjustments however this year it doesn't appear that we have this opportunity.  It's certainly less than ideal for me, as a fan of the game who would love to make some of the changes already mentioned across various platforms, but it is what it is.

We would need to be provided with specific examples of players you feel are incorrect, what their attributes should be and why. These are the kind of discussions we need to help improve the data across all leagues/nations moving forward.

This thread will be closed at this point but any threads with specific examples of things any poster feels could be different are greatly appreciated.

This is now closed for further comments