• in-game editor not working

manjuzaaa
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot:

Description of issue

i subscribed PC Game pass and downloaded FM24 from XBOX app, then i bought in-game editor by in-game purchasing, but it didn't work 

Screenshot 2023-11-19 205429.png

Screenshot 2023-11-19 205457.png

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have got football manager 2024 on my Xbox series s. I recently got the in-game editor from the Microsoft Xbox store I tried to launch it but it's not even in my console. I went to the purchase history it's there but it says it's currently unavailable. Can't even buy anything in the game either. Anyone got any ideas what to do 

PXL_20240714_152500723.jpg

PXL_20240714_152449201.jpg

Hi,

I bought the in-game editor months ago (and in the meantime I also changed my PC), I have it usable in the game but on FM24 and on Steam it says that I didn't buy it and in fact it tells me "add to cart".

Also when I use it in my saves there is no longer the function to rename the teams.

Can you tell me if the two things are connected and why my purchase is not shown on Steam?

I haven't tried creating a save on the new PC yet to see if the editor is also there by creating a new save. I'm still using the old saves created with the old PC.

I hope you can help me!